611 Reily Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Medical Clinic Phone: (717) 257-4440 ext. 312
Dental Clinic Phone: (717) 257-4400 ext. 316
- Nurse on staff, volunteer Doctors from Hershey Medical Center
- Medical Clinic services for all adults
- Volunteer Dentists and Hygienists from the Harrisburg Area.
- Clinics are NOT walk in Clinics. Appointments are needed, please contact for appointment.
248 Seneca Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110 (entrance at back of parking lot)
Phone: (717) 775-1111 and (717) 697-6560 Fax: (717) 775-1151
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. HOURS: Tuesdays 3:00pm – 7:00pm | Thursdays 10am – 2:00pm & 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Physician and certified nurse practitioner on site; social worker available
- General medical/mental health care; respiratory problems
- Continuity of care for long-term chronic conditions, e.g. treatment of diabetes, heart disease, and others
- Preventative medicine
- Simple diagnostic blood and urine laboratory testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Assistance to get medical and drug prescriptions
- Partnership with Pinnacle Health Services for x-ray, radiology, and specialty medical services
- Eligibility for services: Photo ID; 18 years of age and older; uninsured or unable to find a physician/access to medical care.
110 South 17th Street, Harrisburg, Pa 17104
Phone: (717): 232-9971
- Satellite Locations:
- Foose Elementary School, 1301 Sycamore Street, Harrisburg, PA 17104
- 1650 Walnut Street, Harrisburg. Pa 17104; Phone: (717) 230-3958
- Providing comprehensive healthcare including medical, dental, social and related services to the under-served who lack the advantage of personalized health care
- Specialties include: pediatrics, women, infants and children, a triage unit, diabetic management, and free pregnancy testing.
- Dauphin County’s WIC Program is conducted out of the Walnut Street Office.
38-C Hall Manor, Harrisburg, PA 17104
Phone: (717) 233-1700
- Pediatric clinic for underserved children
- GYN women’s care
- HIV and STD Treatment and testing for men and women.
Located at: Christ Lutheran Church
The Reverend Jody Silliker, Pastor
124 South 13th Street, Harrisburg, PA 17104
- Walk-in for evaluation/screening.
- Other Health-Related services at Christ Lutheran Church
- Food Voucher Program – Monday-Thursday 9:00 am- 12:00 pm, provides food vouchers and hospitality for 750 people/month. (Eligibility: 150% of poverty line, Photo ID, and zip code restrictions)
- Free Baby Furniture Bank – cribs, strollers, bedding, etc. As at Medical Outreach
- Durable Medical Goods Bank & Orthopedics Banks – recycles and distributes clean walkers, bedside commodes, wheelchairs, etc. as well as providing new splints, wraps, humidifiers, and more. Ask at Medical Outreach.
- English as a Second Language, GED preparation and Computer Literacy Classes – taught by the OIC, Monday/Wednesday 1pm – 3:30 pm. To join simply walk in at the beginning of any class time.
- Family Literacry/Early Childhood Enrichment – Monday/Wednesday, 1pm – 4pm
- Free cat spaying and neutering at the church one Saturday a month by the Stray Cat Alliance
- Other Health-Related services at Christ Lutheran Church
Phone (admin): (717) 730-2507;
Phone (site): (717) 260-9320 (NO services provided/authorized by phone please come in)
- HOURS: M/W/F 10:30am – 2:30pm; T/TH 11:30am – 2:30pm
- Free nurse-run, drop-in clinic, 800 patient visits/month
- Services offered:
- First aid, simple lab tests, health assessments, health education,
- free TB tests and seasonal flu shots for adults available on request
- limited prescription and over-the-counter medication assistance
- Some assistance/advice accessing resources
- Items necessary to health such as blankets, underwear, hygiene items and the like, as available
- Hospitality site where folks are welcome to hang out, coffee, conversation, bathroom, phone/fax
- Health classes at the YWCA, Thurs. 10:00am – 11:30am, and at the Program for Female Offenders on Tuesday mornings.
- Publish “Preguntale la Enfermera” in each issue of Habla!
4748 East Harrisburg Pike, Elizabethtown, PA 17002
Phone: (717) 367-9797 Fax: (717) 367-1160
Patients, after submitting an application for eligibility, provided free, high quality medical care by volunteer Christian medical doctors and patient care providers.
- Mobile Unit at the Harrisburg Brethren in Christ Church, 2217 Derry Street, Harrisburg, PA 17325
- Call (717) 315-9813, phone is only answered on clinic days. Clinics are held twice monthly on Thursdays.
- If no appointments are available, we may be able to accommodate you as a walk-in patient.
To apply call or visit the following intake sites:
- Community Action commission 1514 Derry Street Harrisburg, (717) 232-9757;
- HELP Ministries 413 South 19th Street, Harrisburg, (717) 238-2851;
- Latino Hispanic American Community Center (LHACC) 1301 Derry Street, Harrisburg, (717) 232-8302
- Patients with urgent dental needs, no dental insurance and live in Dauphin County
PinnacleHealth REACCH Program (Resources, Education, and Comprehensive Care for HIV)
- Polyclinic Campus, 2nd Floor, Landis Building, 2501 North 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Phone: (717) 782-2117
- On-Site Medical, Dental, Healthcare & HIV/STD Testing
- Medical Case Management Services
- Social Work, Financial Counseling (for insurance needs), and other services
- Located in Harrisburg Hospital near emergency room, 111 South Front Street, Harrisburg
- Phone: (717) 782-2100
- Open Monday – Friday, 11am -6:30pm
- No appointment needed for treatment of minor illnesses
- Located in Whitaker Hall on the Wildwood Campus of HACC, across from the Farm Show Complex.
- Dental Exams, cleaning, x-rays and sealants for children and adults.
- Call (717) 780-2441 for an appointment
- Access Card Accepted
- Fall Hours (August – December):
- Monday: 8:30am – 11:15am and 5:30pm – 8:15pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 11:15am and 5:30pm – 8:15pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 11:15am and 1:30pm – 4:15pm
- Spring Hours (February – May):
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 11:15am and 1:30pm – 4:15pm
- Monday and Wednesday Evenings: 5:30pm – 8:15pm