Where To Go For Meals – The Complete Daily Schedule. Please use this link for the latest information on meals during the pandemic. (updated 12/21/20)
611 Reily Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: (717) 257-4440
- Served meals and community soup kitchen (evening meals); 4:45pm – 5:15pm
- Mobile food and clothing mission
Shelter located at 234 South Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101
- Breakfast served Monday through Friday, 7 am – 8 am.
- Lunch served daily, 12 pm – 1 pm, including weekends and holidays
- Day Shelter 7am-2pm, Cots, e-charging stations, table/chairs, computers, telephones, bathrooms, and one-on-one staff assistance are available.
- Services available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Showers, mail delivery, storage lockers, clothing, essential items (tents, blankets, backpacks), and one-on-one counseling assistance. All homeless individuals are welcome. To receive services, please visit the shelter in person to complete a very brief intake form.
212 State Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101
Phone: (717) 232-2169
- Breakfast on Saturday: 7:15am – 8:15am
- Supper on Sunday: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
1077 Oyster Mill Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Phone: (717) 731-1807
- Serves a hot meal to the hungry of Harrisburg
- All meals are served from 4:30pm – 5:30 pm
- Sunday, Thursday, and Friday meals are served inside St. Michael’s Lutheran Church, 118 State Street, Harrisburg, PA
36 Jacobs Church Road, Halifax, PA 17032
Phone: (717) 257-1270
- Monday and Thursday meals – Upper Dauphin from 5:30pm – 7:00pm located at 36 Jacobs Road, Halifax
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays behind the County Courthouse in Harrisburg at 6:30pm.
- Upon leaving our Courthouse food service, the Ministry also provides meals underneath the Mulberry Street Bridge in Harrisburg. We usually arrive around 7:30 or 8:00pm depending on the number of clients we serve at the Courthouse.
- Also provide clothing, personal care items, shoes, Bibles and other needs by request
20 South Second Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101
Phone: (717) 257-1270
- Pays for birth certificate and photo IDs through HELP Ministries. Clients must have a case manager
- Sunday Morning Community breakfast served 8:30am – 9:30am
- YMCA shower vouchers (we accept walk ins during business hours; ring doorbell on Blackberry Street entrance)
526 S. 29th Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102
Phone: (717) 233-6755
- Breakfast served weekdays from 7:00am to 8:00am
St. Francis of Assisi Soup Kitchen
1439 Markey Street, Harrisburg, PA 17104
Lunch Served weekdays and Saturdays, 12:30pm – 1:30pm