611 Reily Street, Harrisburg PA 17102
Make an appointment at (717) 257-4440
First Thursday of each month from 6 to 8 pm.
Get Free Help at the Legal Clinic
- Consumer Protection-Credit Card, Car Repossession, Foreclosure
- Domestic Relations- Child Support, Custody, Divorce, Domestic Violence
- Disability Benefits/Over payments
- Elder Law- Healthcare Directives, Power of Attorneys, Simple Wills
- Income Maintenance
- Landlord/Tenant or Housing
- Public Benefits
Not covered: criminal matters, immigration cases, medical malpractice, personal injury, veterans’ benefits, and non-legal issues.
Provided by Penn State/Dickinson School of Law and Mid Penn Legal Services.
Community Justice Project (Peter Zurflieh)
118 Locust Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101
Phone: (717) 236-9486, ext. 210
- Policy advocacy for benefits and rights of homeless.
213-A North Front Street, Harrisburg, Pa 17101-2240
Phone; (717) 232-0581
- Legal aid for low-income individuals and families, the elderly, the disabled, children and survivors of domestic violence
- Handling cases involving consumer, education, family, housing, utilities, elderly, employment, income enhancement, and domestic violence issues
114 Walnut Street, Harrisburg, PA 1701
Phone: (717) 724-0516 Fax: (717) 724-0534
- Legal aid for victims of domestic violence (including protection from abuse orders and custody issues)
- Supervised visitation for children
21 South River Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101
- Social Services for Individuals & Families (717) 236-1523
- Language Bank (717) 236-1523
- Immigration Services (717) 236-9401
- Refugee Cultural Services (717) 230-8741
- The International Service Center (ISC), a multicultural community-based non-profit organization, being conveniently located at the Market Square Presbyterian Church in downtown Harrisburg at the proximity of major highways, bus lines, and State government agencies, is ideally suited to conduct the needed activities to achieve its goals and objectives