If you need diapers for your child(ren), please inform one of the following partners of Healthy Steps:
- Family Promise of Harrisburg Capital Region
- YWCA Greater Harrisburg – Shelter
- Shalom House
- Brethren Housing Association
- Capital Area Intermediate Unit –ELECT Program
- Capital Area Pregnancy Center
- Tri County Community Action
- Capital Area Head Start
124 South 13th Street, Harrisburg, PA 17104
- Come to Medical Outreach Service located in the basement rear of the Church during the normal clinic hours of Monday through Friday, 11:30-2 PM.
- Prenatal Care Clinic
- Free prenatal care, including all labs and radiology, is offered to low-income women who are ineligible for insurance and whose pregnancies are in the low risk categories. The nurses and doctors determine the risk factor. Come to the Medical Outreach Service, Monday through Friday, 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM, for eligibility screening and /or a prenatal appointment.