Day Shelter at Downtown Daily Bread
- Located at 234 South Street, top floor
- Hours are 9:00 a.m. to Noon on Monday – Fridays
- Adults ages 18 years and older
- Check-in upon arrival with Shelter Manager
- Bathrooms, cots, community tables, e-charging station, computers, and phones
Downtown Daily Bread seeks donations to assist with the cost of running the Day Shelter. If you are interested in making a donation, visit www.downtowndailybread.org or mail a check payable to Downtown Daily Bread: 310 North Third Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101. For the latest news, please visit the Downtown Daily Bread page on Facebook.
Since 1983, Downtown Daily Bread has served the hungry and homeless of Harrisburg. Downtown Daily Bread is a mission project of Pine Street Presbyterian Church, a 501(c)3 organization.